Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Shoes to LOVE!

We were running errands yesterday and I started thinking that maybe picking up a few cardigans might be a good idea before the trip so we stopped at TJMaxx.....I never made it into the sweater section though, because I found a must buy pair of shoes instead!

I found these beauties in the shoe section and knew I had to have them!
House of Harlow 1960 Snake Trim Heel not only where they my size but over 50% off! It was a small splurge for the day! I love finding deals like this when I least expect to!

No comments:

Post a Comment