Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Must Read!

If you haven't heard about the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins trilogy you need to immediately stop reading this blog and go buy a copy or download it on your iPad, Nook, Kindle ect.

I just finished the 3rd book tonight (while Rene watched the basketball game) and completely lost track of what was going on around me, and didn't even notice him yelling at the screen!

The books are absolutely amazing!! While I was hesitant at first when I started reading book 1, I couldn't wait to start books 2 (Catching Fire) and 3 (Mockingjay).

Needless to say I am very excited (and hopefully that they don't ruin it) when the books come to the big screen next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment