Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Feeling Productive Thanks to the Pup!

I am feeling pretty productive this morning and it's only 6:30! I must say that it's all Stitch's doing though.

With the weather in Dallas getting into the 100+ range my 11am daily and well into the evenings past 8pm it isn't ideal weather to walk the little man. However, with Rene being gone this week for work he's a little sad and no walks me even sadder :(

So this morning I decided I would start just getting up about an hour earlier than normal to take him for a 20-25 minute walk before it got too hot. After our walk I was able to enjoy my egg whites and turkey bacon, OJ and a cup of coffee before starting to get ready for work.

Starting the day off with a little mile long walk was really nice because it's super quite outside and it was nice to wake up without any real stress just yet.

It was nice to be able to check in on my email and catch up with my blogs that I follow from home as compared to during the day at work too.

By 6:30 I felt like I was wide awake and ready to go! So I guess this may be a new routine, though who knows how much Rene will like it when he gets home--oh well at least it will last for the 2 weeks that he's gone this month!

Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think. ~Chinese Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment