Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Friday, June 24, 2011

My next purchase!

I think that I have found the coolest kitchen item ever!

While I would love to have a Vitamix blender--I can't really swallow th $500+ price tag. However a Yonanas Machine might just be the next best thing for tasty frozen treats!





This was featured in the FoodNetwork Magazine this month and then I did some extra research and decided I want one ASAP! Frozen fruit with nothing added instantly made into a soft serve like dessert? Sign me up! Target will start selling them next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment