Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Monday, June 27, 2011

True Blood is Back!





Last night True Blood came back for season 4 on HBO!






I was very happy! This is one of the only vampire themed shows that Rene will actually sit down and watch with me so it's a nice way to end the weekend. I was a bit upset though that I feel like the storyline is nowhere close to what I was expecting from reading the books. The first three seasons seemed to follow pretty much the same story line with a few little additional changes and differences, but I feel like season 4 is out of left field.....



Maybe I am wrong and it's just been a while since I read the start of the series (I'm currently on book 9 of 12). Nonetheless, it was quite entertaining! And add to that HBO got me all excited about watching the second episode online before it airs next week! I quickly went over to the computer and logged onto HBo-Go only to find that Time Warner does not yet offer HBO - Go! *tear*, I guess I just have to wait until next Sunday to see what happens next.



Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment