Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

1 more day til Friday

I don't know why but today I was exhausted! I rolled over hit the snooze and didn't get up until I heard the coffee pot beep this morning. Little Stitch didn't get a walk this morning so I'll have to try to take him out this evening if it's not too hot around 8:30 or 9pm.

I am looking forward to Friday and wrapping up the week to say the very least!
Why you might ask?

1. Because it's the last work week of July and truth be told I like when the month closes out.


2. Because Friday is the start to the weekend!
3. Because it marks the half way point for this summer semester which has been brutal!

4. Because Saturday we get to go to Cirque du Solei Dralion!

5. Because Sunday is Harry Potter's Birthday (if he was real) Barnes and Noble by our apartment is having a "birthday party" with ButterBeer and all! *Yes I told Rene we are stopping by if nothing else for the butterbeer, we'll have to compare it to the one at Wizarding World of Harry Potter*


6. Because Friday night Rene comes home from being out of town. *just to leave again next week but oh well*
7. Because I get to sleep in until 7am rather than 5am!

8. Because I am getting ready to start a new book and that's always exciting!

What are you looking forward to as we wrap up the work week?

No comments:

Post a Comment