Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Big Events this Week

Ok we maybe not that big but I am still looking forward to the fact that Rene and I will have 2 date nights this week! July is a busy month for us actually in terms of little things to do that we have been looking forward to.

Classes started officially for me today but I still don't have my text book because the seller that I purchased it off of from Amazon apparently is awful and the book is lost somewhere! Not to worry Amazon refunded my money since I tried on numerous accounts to reach the seller. Now I just have to wait for another copy and in the meantime I'm using Rene's Barnes and Nobel account to access a 7 day trial of Nook Study. It's really a great option to save money by renting an online e-book for a text book, but the downfall is you have to read it on the computer rather than a Nook because of the images (or you can print the book) and it's about. But it’s working good until I get the actual text book.

Now for the fun things (school is not so fun), Tuesday we are going to see Britney Spears in concert! I am quite excited! Thanks to the Mavericks winning the NBA finals we got super cheap tickets too! $20.11!!! (Get it 2011 champs?). Then on Friday it’s Harry Potter! We’ve gotten our tickets purchased and will be seeing the Friday 9:45pm showing I am quite excited to say the very least!!

I’m holding out for this week to be wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment