Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Today's the Day!



It all comes to an end! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2!



Rene and I watched Part 1 last night to refresh where we left off (though we didn't need to!). It is a bittersweet end to an era really for the Harry Potter Franchise. I will admit I was a bit late in the game in terms of the movies and books (didn't see a movie till college thanks to my roommate Jill for introducing me to the greatness of HP!) and then after watching the first 2 or 3 films I started from the beginning reading the books.




I even re-read the last 2 books before the movies came out just so I could compare. For those of you out there that haven't gotten into the books or movies I would highly suggest reading them, they are just wonderful!




I admit that I'm a dork and Rene and I loved going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter last December and drinking our butterbeers.



And yes I will more than likely cry watching the last one come to an end, but I am soooo excited for today! 9:45pm showing so we'll be leaving to get there around 7pm to make sure we're in line for a good seat!





And yes I am a 26 year old adult wearing my Hogwarts School of Wizardry and Witchcraft shirt on casual Friday and I am completely fine with that!



Happy Harry Potter Day!!

&

Happy Friday of course too!

No comments:

Post a Comment