Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Past my book goal!

I just realized today that it's only half way through the year and I have already read 13 books (and I am currently reading #14 and #15)....I guess I'll up my goal this year to reading at least 24 books rather than the 12 I wanted to read last year!

Though I might have to take some pointers from my ZTA little sister who picks a reading list of 52!

So what have I read so far this year??



Any suggestions on what my next read should be??

2 comments:

  1. YAY! How about Never Let Me Go, or A Visit from the Goon Squad, or The Patron Saint of Liars, or A Fraction of the Whole, or Freedom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about Freedom actually!

    ReplyDelete