Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

My 2 Newest Obsessions!

This week had been one heck of a week between school and work! However these 2 beauties landed in my email, and mailbox today and I will admit I have a handbag/shoe buying problem....and I absolutely L-O-V-E them both! I'll just have to decide which one is more of a "must have"!


Bond small east/west tote by Tory Burch $650



Brown & White Too Cool for School Bag Henri Bendel $328

every girl needs a back to school bag though right? Especially when pursuing her MBA :)


No comments:

Post a Comment