Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday Morning Fail

Sometimes no matter how motivated you are your body will tell you no. That's what happened to me this morning. I had every intention of getting up at 5am today, doing some yoga to get balanced for the day, and then taking Stitch on his walk before making breakfast and getting ready for work.

I was even wide awake at 4am! However, I should have taken that and gotten up at 4 rather than trying to go back to sleep....because when 5am rolled around, I just could not make myself get up. It was a bit of a Tuesday morning fail on my part....

Needless to say tonight now I'll have to make time for the typical gym work out and yoga and then hopefully as the sun goes down it won't be too hot around 9pm to take the little man on a walk.

I think sometimes that I should go without a morning plan, maybe then when my body wakes me up I'll take the hint rather than waiting around for the alarm clock...

No comments:

Post a Comment