Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday.....



A college sorority sister inspired me from her "What I'm Loving Wednesday" blog posts at Forever88 and decided that I would start joining in on the "what I'm loving" conversation!



Starbucks Drive-Thru




Early on a Wednesday morning to get through the day a grande-skinny-vanilla latte is just what I need....without dealing with the crowd in the store!


Restaurant Week in Dallas! After our delish dinner last Saturday we have another reservation for a Friday night "date" at 560 by Wolfgang Puck. I've been wanting to eat in reunion tower (photo below) since we moved here and this is the perfect change without breaking the bank!


yep, 560 is in the "ball" and it rotates slowly so diners get a great view of downtown Dallas!


It's officially football season and I get to root on my fave teams!




Having a wonderful puppy that wakes me up every morning!


And of course my wonderful hubby!

1 comment:

  1. so fun! :) now I'm craving a starbucks haha... can't wait for football season!

    ReplyDelete