Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

What Am I Loving This Wednesday?


#1. I just got back from a 4 day weekend which means that this is a 3 day work week-super happy about that.

#2. Pumpkin is back! The pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks that is! I got my first one of the “season” this morning a wonderful start to the day if I might say so.


#3. The weather is starting to feel like fall! This morning it was actually a little chilly when I walked out of the apartment – it was in the high 60s a BIG change from the 90 degree weather at 7am from a few weeks ago.


#4 My super cute UCF wreath that I finished last night (mini-how to will follow soon)




#5 My hubby (even if this is the last week we have before complete craziness with his busy season starts)

2 comments:

  1. so cute, had my first pumpkin spice latte today, it was GLORIOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the wreath....is it going to hang on the front door??? I am assuming you will pulling out the Halloween Decorations soon also. Have a great day..LUV YA

    ReplyDelete