Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Even though it's raining this morning (it's a good thing because we need it even if it's just a little) I am still Loving Wednesday!


Why??




1. Because Like a Coupon just gave me a $2 16 oz smoothie at Jamba Juice for lunch! Yummy!




2. I got my cute little personalized necklace in the mail and it's the perfect accessory from Lala Design Studio on Etsy (m<3 r)


3. The new issue of Food Network Magazine arrived yesterday that means new ideas for dinner this weekend!


4. And of course My Husband! And if you read yesterday's post you know why!


Have a wonderful Wednesday! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment