Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Husband of the Year!

I've got to brag a bit! Rene is A-MAZE-ING!

He ventured out to Target for me while out of town for work and hit a gold mine of untouched Missoni x Target goodies compared to what we have in Dallas!! He pulled pretty much every medium (hopefully they aren't too big, I was afraid small would be too small) and sent me pictures that I got to say "yes" or "no" to I am super excited for Friday!!

What will I be trying on from the personal shopper?


Clockwise from top: Sweater and Dress , Ballet flats, black pumps, retro dress and polo style dress (not pictured)--Love it all!

Total damage...a little more than $300 (whoops) but come on Ebay re-sell value is way more than that! LOL - Like I told Rene I'll only keep the ones I like in person...he suggested I keep them all?! Clearly he doesn't help my spending habits!

Big time brownie points for this Rene!!

1 comment:

  1. so sweeeeet! man, he needs to give my husband lessons! ;)

    ReplyDelete