Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Flying High Saturday

I'm currently aboard AirTran flight 105 to Atlanta for Kimberly's Engagement party!! I'll admit that I am a bit tired after having to wake up at 5am this morning to get ready and get to the airport for my 8am flight but flying business class isn't so bad...though I did have a bit of a panic attack on my drive to the airport.

I forgot my camera!! I plugged it into the computer USB last night to make sure it was fully charged and planned on grabbing it when I checked my flight gate this morning, sad to say that I forgot that in my tired haze.

So after a short panic while half way to the airport this morning I figured I had 2 options, #1 I can have Kim stop off at a Target/Walmart and see what kind of deals I can find on a super basic digital camera, or option #2 I can just use Kim's camera and make sure that all the pictures end up on my jump drive or Facebook before I head home. Small drama but I'll make it work!

Oh yea and I decided on the tan and green dress for tonight. It seemed to be the favorite!

I'll be spending this morning's flight working on homework (boooo) so that I can try to enjoy my time in Atlanta without stressing about the million and one other things that I need to get done this weekend. Time to get started on everything!

Have a wonderful Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment