Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Friday, October 7, 2011

It's Friday!!

It’s Friday Whooo-hoo! Tomorrow I get to take a little overnight trip to Atlanta to celebrate the engagement of my good friend and sorority sister Kimberly!



She’ll be getting married in April and I am honored to be a bridesmaid.

While I wish I could stay longer than 1 night with work and school it’s just not possible however it will be a wonderful time I am sure! And what’s better? I got to upgrade my flight tomorrow morning to business class-gotta love starting the morning off with free drinks and free checked luggage! It's so sad that in November AirTran won't be flying from Dallas-Fort Worth anymore, there goes my cheap first class flights!

Now if I could just figure out what to wear for the engagement party…I’ve narrowed it down to 2 dresses….the gray one doesn’t look great on a hanger but super cute when it’s actually on (I wore it to our Christmas party last year but I don’t have ANY pictures!) and then the green one still has the tags on it, I haven’t had a chance to wear it yet so this would be a

perfect opportunity!!


No comments:

Post a Comment