Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Monday, January 23, 2012

FitBit Sleep Tracker-Day 2 APY60

So apparently even though I feel like I wake up a million and one times at night it's not that much!  Per the FitBit I actually only woke up 6 times last night, and had a 97% sleep efficiency...who knew! 
Now today will be the first day of tracking all of my steps--the goal that you should strive toward to 10,000 per day!  I'm going to go ahead and say with sitting at a desk for 9+ hours a day that's going to be hard but we shall see.

Day 2 of APY60 going well!  Rene even got up and did the morning blend of stretches with me.  Now it's off to start the day!

Challenges today...
  • No sugar
  • No judgment - try not to label things good or bad but just accept them as they are
  • 100 oz of water
  • Daily Yoga Class

No comments:

Post a Comment