Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Chinese New Year

Did you realize that yesterday was the Chinese New Year?

  I was wearing red for good luck, were you?

One of my colleagues families celebrate the Chinese New Year, so she and I checked out what my horoscope had in store.

I was born in the year of the rat..."Chinese horoscope 2012 predicts that people born in rat year will be energetic and demonstrate high endurance and withstand in the adverse circumstances. However, all the rats are prone to stress and full of stress sometimes due to illogical reasons"--I guess we will see what the new year brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment