Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Fave Finds

I usually don't really change up my beauty routine.  I'm a Clean and Clear girl when it comes to my face wash and I've been using it for as long as I can remember.  I've never been a big face routine type of person but as I have rounded into my mid-to-late 20's (eek!) I thought maybe I would try to outrun mother nature and look at an anti-wrinkle type lotion.  There are a million and one different products out there of course but figured that I would give this one a try.
I have really liked the few Philosophy products that I have tried in the past and this one had rave reviews...and let me say they are well worth it!  It's a super easy to use system which consists of 3 parts.  Retinoid solution that is used at night, a moisturizing lotion to be used morning and night and eye cream to be used morning and night.  
Within the first week I will say that I have 100% seen my skin become smoother and more moisturized.  I haven't been using the moisturizer day and night mainly because I tend to get a little oily but the eye cream for sure is an AM/PM for me.  I would highly suggest this to anyone!


My next new find that I love is Baby Lips by Maybelline! 

It's a clinical strength moisturizing lip glass in clear or colored options.  Perfect for the winter weather and come on how cute is the packaging?!


No comments:

Post a Comment