Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Week #3 APY60


I officially started week #3 on the APY60 Program this Monday and I am still loving it!  Each week the 40-60 minute yoga routine gets a little different to target new muscle groups. 

While I don’t feel like I am losing large amounts of weight by any means (I’m down about 4.5 pounds since January 1st) I do feel like my stomach has flattened out (partially because of diet) and I’ve noticed that some of my clothes are fitting a bit loose (bridesmaid dress included).  Overall I just feel healthier.  I am not feeling the aches and pains in the morning and my hips while typically very tight feel amazing!

I know I’ve said it before but I really feel like practicing yoga is going to be an everyday thing for me…now if only I could convince Rene to join in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment