Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Yoga does wonders!

I know that people say all of the time that yoga is good for your body and mind.  While I love yoga I've never actually done weeks at a time consecutively...I can honestly say now as I come to the end of the first week of the APY60 program that I really am a believer!!

I feel so much more relaxed after an awful day, I feel like I am getting stronger, breathing deeper and letting things go much easier than normal.  That's not to say that I don't get stressed--yesterday was a crazy day!  But doing the yoga when I got home last night really helped me reflex and clear my mind.

Add to that I feel like drinking 100oz of water or at least 75oz a day my skin looks brighter and I just feel healthier.  I can't wait to start week number 2 of the program!  I've become a true believer in just one week of what daily yoga practice can do!  Maybe I should add becoming a certified yoga instructor to my bucket list...just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment