Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's been a little while since my last what I'm loving post, so here goes!

I'm loving--that it's Wednesday!  That means half way done with the week!

I'm loving--The fact that Rene and I have a date day/night planned this Sunday!  It gives me motivation to get all of my school stuff done...we're heading to Grapevine for the Valentine's Wine Trail and then dinner at Simply Fondue! Wine and fondue what could be better?


I'm loving...My APY60 Yoga Program...if you couldn't tell already

I'm loving...that I am halfway through the first mini-semester for the spring!  4 more weeks then "spring break" and another 8 week class then I'm DONE!

and of course I'm loving my wonderful Husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment