Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Recap #8--The First Look

Well as you can remember where we last left off before the holidays I was officially a BRIDE! Next, it was time to head up and meet the soon to be Mr for our first look photos.
First a little back story, it was really hard for us to decide if a first look was what we were going to do. Rene being traditional thought that the best idea was the first time we saw each other to be for the ceremony I however used my powers of persuasion to have him realize the benefits of the first look photos. And as you can see the photos (like all the rest) turned out AMAZING! So here we go...
All images by Jennifer Werneth http://www.jenniferwernethphotography.com/

Rene waiting for me....promising not to look over his shoulder!


I make my approach, with the wedding party of course looking on and tap the Mr on the shoulder...(as you can see the wind was really kicking up)

Guess who???
Well hello there--I know you! Let me take a look at you!

And of course then it was time for a kiss since we hadn't seen each other in over 12 hours now!


I am so happy with our decision for the first look photos! I know the anticipation of seeing each other as I walked down the isle is more "traditional" but who can argue with the gorgeous back drop and the images captured here!

Need to catch up?
Day 6 Becoming the Bride
Day 6 Getting Ready to Say I DO
Day 5 Our Last "Single" Night
Day 4 The Civil Ceremony
Day 3 We board the Wonder
Day 2 Orlando and Cocoa
Day 1 in Orlando

No comments:

Post a Comment