Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Green!



Green is everywhere today for St. Patrick's Day! But I realized yesterday while trying to figure out what to wear that I really don't have a lot of green in my closet. Not sure why that's the case but I was at least able to find one shirt to wear so I wasn't getting pinched today!



Of course March Madness starts today as well, the office poll is happening again this year so I threw my $10 into the mix and picked my winners.....my final 4 - Notre Dame, Duke, Pitt, and Ohio State---my champion? Ohio State! Here's hoping for a little "Luck o' the Irish" and my team picks to win me some money!

No comments:

Post a Comment