Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Weather is Here!

This past weekend was a nice relaxing one for us, which was a nice change over the past couple of weekends where all it seems like we did was household "chores" and homework or work.

Saturday night we used our Fandango deal that I had bought offline a couple of weeks ago where we got 2 movie tickets for $9 and went and saw a movie at the theater. I think that the last time we did that was actually almost a year ago when we went to see Harry Potter or maybe it was Toy Story 3! We went and saw Limitless which was really good! I love me some Bradley Cooper so that of course made it all the better!

This past weekend was amazing weather wise in Dallas! Rene and I got to enjoy sitting out on the patio with Stitch and reading on Sunday while enjoying a slight breeze and the sunshine! We even got a nice deal on some cushions from Target that we added to our chairs to make them super comfy!

I am so happy that springtime weather has finally gotten here! The extra hour of light is a nice bonus so that we can come home (Rene's not working crazy late hours) eat dinner together, take Stitch on a walk and then Rene goes off to run while I hit up the gym. The weather has been perfect but I am in desperate need of a tan!

I feel like a piece of raw chicken and since I promised Rene that I would stop tanning I am resorting to try to find any self tanner that doesn't completely turn me orange. Most recently I was using the Jergen's daily lotion that has a tanner in it, but I feel like it fades if I don't use it every single day and that just adds up, so I've decided to try to L'Oreal Sublime Bronze ProPerfect self tanner.
I've read mixed reviews some say it's great others say that it is a bit more orangey than the previous gel versions….after one day I can't see much of a change except one spot on my arm where Rene missed spraying (yes I make him spray me down with it at night!) I'll have to continue using it a bit more to see if I like the results.

Any suggestions on a self tanner?

No comments:

Post a Comment