Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Reading Update


Well I finally finished off the 3rd book in Stieg Larsson's Millennium Trilogy--though I must say that books 1 and 2 I couldn't put down but the third and final...well it just seemed to wrap everything up too quickly :(

Of course I won't spoil anything but it just was to "clean" in terms of how everything ended up. I was waiting for some big *shocking moment* but it didn't come. I guess it's better that way though since Larsson passed away 2004....maybe not-- I came across an interesting piece of info that I wasn't aware of, mainly because I was too main stream and didn't know much about the books other than they were best sellers.

Apparently Larsson's life long partner has been working on the 4th book "It is also told that the fourth script would mainly focus on Lisbet Salander, and how her personality changes when she starts to deal with her conflicts from the past. Her tattoos are explained and you are told that each and everyone represent a person who has hurt her throughout her life, both mentally and physically"...I guess I'll just have to wait and see!


Next up on the list....Water for Elephants...
...and to finish reading the last Harry Potter book (hopefully tonight!)

No comments:

Post a Comment