Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Monday, May 2, 2011

1 Week All Raw?

This week I have switched up my daily routine in terms of eating to try something "different". I started a different workout program about 3 weeks ago which incorporated circuit and weights...well I must say that while I know the muscle is supposed to slim you down and burn more calories than fat, its not very exciting to see the scale go UP and feel like you aren't losing any weight or inches....even though my wonderful husband says that I look great...

So this week I have decided to eat raw....nothing but veggies (raw of course) and some raw almonds will make up my diet (mainly)....I couldn't figure out what to eat for breakfast so 1 egg with spinach is my only protein and cooked item all day.

Lets just say that after day 1 and only eating this.....



I could really go for "something" else (like tuna or cheese) and I'm a bit hungry but hopefully this bit of a raw-cleanse will do some good. If nothing else at least I know that I got a weeks worth of veggies!
I guess we'll just see how things turn out at the end of the week...if I make it that long :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, do you know about this? !! http://www.info-komen.org/site/TR/MarathonfortheCure/MarathonFortheCure?fr_id=2272&pg=entry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethany-Good to hear from you, yes I've seen it and I have honestly thought about it but I don't know if I could really do a half marathon...I would love to eventually but I must say that my "jogging" got put on the back burner and I didn't follow through too well. Rene is motivated and wants to try to do the Disney half marathon eventually maybe this one will be a first step next year. I really want to do the Komen 3 day here too!

    ReplyDelete