Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Getting Closer to Fab!

As of this morning I got all the front portion of my cube covered in pink and white....



I like having a bit of color now all I need it to get a couple frames rather than having the wedding pictures pinned to the wall...and also change out my calendar and other pieces of the "regular office supplies".


Add to that....today there was some revenge in the office my recruiter David arrived today to a desk covered with glitter

And then next to him Dustin's cube was toilet papered overnight.....



You've gotta love holiday weekends and short work days in our office....I'm thinking though that the cleaning crew might hate us tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good Meg you spend so much time there it will make it a bit cheerier for you. Have to say I am suprised it took you so long to "decorate"

    ReplyDelete