Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Purchased!

Well yesterday I broke down and dropped some hard earned cash on a new iPod...I went with the nano and though it's small and I feel like if I even drop it on the table softly it's going to break, I think it was money well spent!

Not only is it an iPod it also has a pedometer and connects to the radio which I think are both pretty cool little additions!  The one downfall is that I couldn't find an arm band for the gym made for the nano at Target, instead I went with this from Belkin $19.99-- it makes the iPod into a watch more or less.....not the most fashionable, but definitely functional!

Today this little purchase makes it's way to the gym with me.  I did take it on a little test run last night walking Stitch, it keeps track of the steps via the pedometer pretty well, next step will be to see how it works with a little jog on the treadmill!

No comments:

Post a Comment