Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Friday, December 30, 2011

To Dos for the Weekend

 I know it's New Years weekend-but lets be honest....between working and school Rene and I really just look forward to lazy weekends and this is just like the rest!  Though we did grab 2 bottles of bubbles to celebrate the new year.  Fun fact--enough New Years Eve back at UCF was really the start of our relationship when we rang in the new year together in 2006! So this marks the 6 year mark of our relationship too!

Anyhow...I've created a bit of a crafty to do list of things that I want to make/try this weekend.

First and foremost if you remember a previous post Pinteresting Thursday on a Friday I had 2 items that I wanted to make. 1. the cape and 2. the little Christmas trees made from holiday cards--both of these will be made this weekend (hopefully)...

Next up is a little treat for New Years eve....Pizza Monkey Bread...yes another Pinterest find!

Doesn't it look tasty?

I'll also be trying my hand at homemade pasta tonight compliments of my new pasta maker from Rene!
Get ready for some follow up posts this weekend about all these great little creations!
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment