Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

MIA.....Again

OK I feel like this post comes up at least once every couple of months, yes I've been MIA!
The semester started this week and I'm feeling a bit behind already (yes it's only 3 days in) but I swapped classes because the professor did not sound like she really wanted to be teaching...and let's face it my last 2 classes I don't want a professor who is awful!

I've been bogged down with work stuff and trying to get ready for the semester so sooner rather than later I will be back and posting on a regular basis.

This semester is actually broken up into 2 mini-mesters...I have 2 classes to finish but they will only run 8 weeks each...lots of reading and lots of writing coming my way!  Graduate is in sight!

I promise this weekend I'll post a little birthday celebration update and updates of life in general...the days just seem to be running together right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment