Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Recap #9- Paparazzi!

Ok well maybe not to that extent, but the next thing up on our wonderful wedding day it was time for the Bride/Groom portraits. I of course had been stalking different photographer’s websites and searching through 100’s of different photos to get my inspirations.
Before the wedding I had no idea what Jenn would have in mind after seeing the “palate” that she had to work with on the ship, and it had been so long since I had been on board one of Disney’s ships that even I was having a hard time trying to think of great photo locations.
None the less, I had provided Jenn with these photo inspiration boards during our planning time all created at Style Me Pretty



As you can see from the first sets of pictures I have posted from getting ready and the first look Jenn completely went above and beyond my expectations! You can see from my boards a few of my photo ideas had been captured already--but what was yet to come for these bride/groom portraits were much more than I had ever expected!



These two are some of my favorite close ups, the way the wind was blowing around worked out just great when it came to getting some amazing photos!

I can not say enough about what a beautiful day we had while in port, it made for such amazing backdrops and vibrant colors!!


As if these are not gorgeous enough, check out what Jenn did in terms of effects on a couple of the pictures--I am generally not much for altering pictures or changing the color from anything but color/B&W/Sepia but I fell in love with these!
After this we headed down towards a spiral staircase to grab some cute shots, again with the amazing background and just a side note the fish eye lens has become me new fave photography trend!

Next up it was time to head over to the smoke stakes on the ship to get some Disney themed bright shots, along the way Jenn just kept on snapping pictures along the way.


Here is where we got some fun shots with the smoke stacks, the best part is there was no one around when we were getting these which made for some perfect images.

I loved out portraits of just us as you can see, and these are just the tip of the iceberg in terms of what we have to choose from! I can't wait to see what they look like in print around our apartment!


Next up, photo time with the wedding party.



Need to catch up?

No comments:

Post a Comment